- Eco-Friendly DURAWOOD®: DURAWOOD® is a 3/4"-1" lumber, compared to 1/2" thick offered by our competitors, that's made from densely compressed recycled industrial waste. It contains no waste-wood fiber so it wont absorb any water and wont rot, splinter or crack. DURAWOOD® is fade resistant and will never require paint, stain or any kind of sealant.
- Stainless Steel Hardware: High quality 316 marine-grade stainless steel hardware is used on our outdoor furniture, compared to 304 marine-grade used by our competitors, for superior rust resistance. All hardware is painted to match the color of the furniture and strategically place to conceal each bolt.
- Mortise and Tenon Joints: We use this ancient form of carpentry, where board meets board, to allow our furniture to fit together and help make it sturdier; rather than just being held together with nuts and bolts.
- Fit N Finish: Every DURAWOOD® part has a smoothed surface to reduce the amount of crevices where dirt can accumulate and all edges are rounded off for a detailed finish.
- Handcrafted in North Carolina: Manufactured in North Carolina using the finest parts and industry leading techniques. We back our workmanship with a guaranteed Lifetime Warranty.
|Country of Origin
|DURAWOOD® Poly Lumber
|Painted 316 Marine-Grade Stainless Steel
|1 x Chair Back, 1 x Chair Seat, 2 x Chair Arms, 1 x Spreader Bar, 2 x Runner
|Suggested Tools Not Included
|Rubber Mallet, Phillips Head Screwdriver, Drill