The AlleyOOP 10' x 17' Rectangular Trampoline with Enclosure is the perfect backyard trampoline for fun-seekers of all ages. When gym-level performance meets top-level durability and safety, years of fun are in the future.
- (OPTIONAL) POWERBOUNCE: Looking for more power and safety? Want the biggest bounces possible? Add PowerBounce, a second layer of springs made to increase fun. PowerBounce is ideal for older jumpers, athletes, gymnasts, or trampoline lovers in general.
- Ultimate Bounce with Extra-Long PianoSpring technology: Springs made of tempered, high carbon piano wire are engineered for the biggest bounce possible while ensuring the highest level of durability.
- VariableBounce technology: Alternating V-Ring springs engage at different stages, providing enhanced performance. VariableBounce brings a better bounce, better shock absorption, and a smoother feel.
- Deluxe Protective Frame Pad: The professional gym quality frame pad covers the entire trampoline, protecting jumpers from damaging the frame or touching springs. These also work as great rest zones where jumpers can stay safe and out of the way.
- Double Truss, All Weather frame: This trampoline features a heavy-duty double-reinforced double truss frame comprised of cold rolled steel with SureLok joints that endure wear and tear for years. The corner leg design and the 40” height help to absorb shock during more intense jumps.
- UV Protected Jumping Mat: The high-strength Permatron® Jumping Mat offers 93 sq ft of UV and water protected play area. With 10 rows of stitching, this play mat will last for years.
- Triple-Fail-Safe Safety Enclosure: Secure overlapping doorway, wide aperture netting, and durable top support combine to ensure that safety always comes first.
- Frame Size: 10' × 17' × 40" tall
- Frame Build: 2" diameter, pre-galvanized steel + 2 mm thick walls
- Frame Finish: Forest Green Textured Powder Coat
- Frame/Spring Pad: Pad: 12" × 1" thick - High-density, crosslinked PE, closed-cell foam. Shell: 21 oz reinforced PVC, water & UV resistant.
- Jumping Surface: High-Tensile, UV resistant, Permatron
- Spring Type: 9.25" Extra-Stretch™ High-Performance Zinc-Plated Steel
- Number of Springs: 108 (164 with PowerBounce Option)
- Bounce Technology: Asynchronous VariableBounce Technology (plus 56 Adjustable PowerBounce Assemblies with PowerBounce Option)
- Safety Enclosure: Highest Quality Unitized System
- Enclosure Poles: 8 Steel Poles, 6' Tall, Galvanized inside & out, Powder coated, Padding is UV protected with vinyl sleeves
- Enclosure Impact Strength: 295 lbs
- User Weight Rating: 225 lbs (350 lbs with PowerBounce) (combined weight of 800 lbs)