The AlleyOOP 12' trampoline is not only one of the safest backyard trampolines, but also one of the most fun. PowerBounce optional!
- (OPTIONAL) POWERBOUNCE: Looking for more power and safety? Want the biggest bounces possible? Add PowerBounce, a second layer of springs made to increase fun. PowerBounce is ideal for older jumpers, athletes, gymnasts, or trampoline lovers in general.
- PianoSpring technology: Springs made of tempered, high carbon piano wire are engineered for the biggest bounce possible while ensuring the highest level of durability.
- VariableBounce technology: Alternating V-Ring springs engage at different stages, providing enhanced performance. VariableBounce brings a better bounce, better shock absorption, and a smoother feel.
- Protective Frame Pad: The professional gym quality frame pad covers the entire trampoline, protecting jumpers from damaging the frame or touching springs. These also work as great rest zones where jumpers can stay safe and out of the way.
- All-Weather Frame: The 12' frame is made from rugged steel with SureLok joints made to withstand wear and tear. Additional welded sleeves and reinforcement plates provide extra stability at each joint.
- UV Protected Jumping Mat: The high-strength Permatron® Jumping Mat offers 79 sq ft of UV and water protected play area. With 10 rows of stitching, this play mat will last for years.
- Triple-Fail-Safe Safety Enclosure: Secure overlapping doorway, wide aperture netting, and durable top support combine to ensure that safety always comes first.
- Frame Size: 12' Diameter × 35" tall
- Frame Build: 2" diameter, pre-galvanized steel
2 mm thick walls
- Frame Finish: Forest Green Textured Powder Coat
- Frame/Spring Pad: Pad: 12" × 1" thick - High-density, crosslinked PE, closed-cell foam. Shell: 21 oz reinforced PVC, water & UV resistant.
- Jumping Surface: High-Tensile, UV resistant, Permatron
- Spring Type: 6.6" Black PianoSprings™ High-Performance Zinc-Plated Steel
- Number of Springs: 88
- Bounce Technology: Asynchronous VariableBounce Technology
- Safety Enclosure: Highest Quality Unitized System
- Enclosure Poles: 8 Steel Poles, 6' Tall, Galvanized inside & out, Powder coated, Padding is UV protected with vinyl sleeves
- Enclosure Impact Strength: 295 lbs
- User Weight Rating: 240 lbs (combined weight of 800 lbs)