- STBLZR TECHNOLOGY — Revolutionary technology that significantly reduces the shake of a basketball goal
- FULLY STABILIZED AFTER DUNK OR REBOUND — Goal at regulation height is fully stabilized after a dunk or rebound
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS — 72" x 42" backboard, 1/2" thick, 6" x 8" pole size, and 4' overhang
- MAXIMIZED PRACTICE TIME – Eliminates violent shake that can last up to a minute for more efficient practice
- PRO-STYLE LOOK AND PERFORMANCE — Clear View tempered glass backboard delivers pro-style look and rebound performance
The NEW Goalrilla CV basketball goal with STBLZR Technology is redefining performance for residential hoops. Available in both 60" and 72" backboard sizes, STBLZR Technology significantly reduces the “shake" of a basketball goal after a dunk or rebound and completely stabilizes the backboard of the goal at regulation height. After a shock to the goal, some units will violently shake for up to a minute before coming to a rest. STBLZR Technology returns the hoop to its static, resting position quickly, allowing players to maximize practice time and stay focused on skill development. Utilizing the same technology used to eliminate movement in skyscrapers during earthquakes, STBLZR Technology creates a dramatic improvement in goal stability. The Goalrilla CV with STBLZR Technology simulates the performance of arena-style, pro-level goals, delivering the gym experience in your driveway.