The MVP features Goalsetter’s original and distinctive off-set pole design with our patented internal compression height adjustment mechanism. Add the competition-grade performance and unsurpassed durability of Goalsetter — you leave no doubt that the MVP is the choice of basketball players and families who play hard on the home court and expect the best in a basketball hoop for years to come.
The MVP in-ground basketball system features a regulation basketball hoop with 72″ x 42″ tempered glass backboard and Goalsetter’s original off-set pole design with 4′ overhang that provides plenty of room to move under the goal. The off-set pole is 6″ x 6″ square, with 7-gauge structural steel walls, ensuring stability and solid performance.
- 72″ Wide x 42″ High x 3/8″ Thick
- Fully tempered glass or acrylic backboard
- Heavy duty breakaway or single static rim
- No dead spots on backboard corners
- 1-1/2″ structural steel H-Frame — extra backboard stability and consistent ball response
- Nylon bushings at each pivot point
- 1/4″ thick steel bushings for rim mounting
- Rounded edges and corners for safer play
Heavy Duty Breakaway Rim:
- Single Compression Spring
- 15 degree Deflection With 30 lbs. of Down Pressure
- Spring Guard Cover for Arena Look
- Welded Steel Net Hooks
- Two Year Limited Warranty
Goal System Details
- Rim height is infinitely adjustable from 6′ to 10′ — patented internal compression height adjustment mechanism
- 6″ square off-set pole — minimizes shake and vibration
- One-piece structural steel post
- 7 gauge steel (3/16″ wall thickness) on poles — much thicker than competing systems
- 1 Primer coat and 2 coats of baked-on acrylic enamel — superior to powder coated parts
- Wide grip, die-formed extension arms — no cut and welded joints
- 4′ extension from post to backboard — safe play area
- Made in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
The patented internal compression height adjustment mechanism is inside the goal pole, increasing safety and shielding parts from the elements. The 3-foot high, easy-to-reach crank handle can be replaced with a pin lock to prevent changing the basketball goal height.
The exclusive hinged ground-anchor system enables complete assembly of your basketball goal by 2-3 persons without ladders and a scaffold prior to raising it upright. A 42″ square steel anchor placed in the gound provides unmatched stability and durability.
When it’s time to move, your Goalsetter basketball hoop moves with you by simply purchasing a replacement ground anchor.
Every Goalsetter basketball goal is made in the USA with superior quality and workmanship. Your Goalsetter basketball hoop will provide many years of fun, exercise and memories for the entire family.
|Regulation Size Backboard||
Acrylic, Tempered Glass
|Glass or Acrylic Thickness||
Single Static, Double Static, Heavy Duty Breakaway, Collegiate Breakaway
Regulation Size 17.7165”
6' to 10'
|Height Adjustment Mechanism||
All-Steel Easy Slide Actuator
Pin for easy removal for commercial settings or to keep height at desired setting
6" x 6"
1 primer coat and 2 coats of baked-on acrylic enamel
Goal includes 6"x6" in-ground anchor system that allows for easy goal assembly with no ladders or scaffold. The hardware uses Magni 577 corrosion resistant coating. The anchor allows the goal system to easily move with you.
|Boxes and Dimensions||
Goal comes in (5) boxes with the following dimensions: 1. Post: 128″ x 24″ x 11″ (215 lbs) 2. Extension Arms: 86″ x 47″ x 4″ (115 lbs) 3. Backboard: 75″ x 44″ x 5″ (175 lbs Glass or 112 lbs Acrylic) 4. Rim: 26" x 20" x 8" (20 lbs) 5. Ground Anchor 49" x 10" x 9" (55 lbs)
Curbside delivery via LTL freight (will require phone number to schedule delivery)
Usually 10-14 days
Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Made in USA||